AAMC offers well secured hostel facility in two separate residential buildings operated by two hostel superintendents. The two allocated hostel students with their respective capacities are-
- Rayer Mahol Female Hostel, 80 seats
- Mujgunni Male Hostel, 75 seats
Available seats in the hostel are allocated on a first come, first serve basis. It is to be noted that failing to secure hostel seats through proper method does not make AAMC authority liable to provide the students with alternative means of accommodation.
The hostels come with many perks and modern amenities such as-
• Quiet and safe ambience
• Homely environment
• Comfortable and well-lit rooms
• 24-hour security and separate lockers in each room
• Common dining facilities
• Shared and separate toilets
• Power plugs next to beds
• Friendly staff
• Conveniently located to catch local transport.
Rules for Hostel:
- No students are allowed to leave the hostel without the permission of the hostel authority. For the safety of the students, they are not permitted to go outside the hall after 6:00 pm.
- It is prohibited to roam around in the campus after the allotted time.
- In case of any serious illness, the hostel authority or the principal should be informed through the housekeeper immediately.
- To keep the environment of the campus clean and beautiful and for the sake of health and hygiene, every room should be properly neat and clean. Each resident student is responsible for the cleaning and upkeep of the room allotted to her.
- No visitors including father, brother, sister and friend is allowed to enter or stay at the hostel at night. Under special circumstances, student’s mother may enter the hostel with permission from the housekeeper, but staying for the night will not be allowed.
- Meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) should be taken on schedule at the dining hall.
- Any sort of cooking is strongly prohibited inside the room or in any place of the hall. Electric stoves, room heaters are not allowed to be used.
- Hostel authorities cannot be held accountable for the loss of money, jewelry or personal belongings of any student. Students are advised not to keep any cash/ jewelry or any valuable items in the room.
- Personal TV, fridge, pets are strictly prohibited at the hostel.
- It is the duty of the students to keep their room, toilet and bathroom neat and clean and to dispose of sanitary napkin, cotton etc. in the dustbin.
- Discarding paper, wastage, shampoo, chocolate, chips packet through the window is a punishable offence. Waste should be disposed into the dustbin.
- Engaging in any sort of activities like watching TV, talking and singing out loud that disturbs others is strongly discouraged.
- Without the permission of the authority or housekeeper, students are not allowed to move/ interchange the furniture/ fixtures in their rooms to outside or another room.
- To spend the night outside of the hostel is absolutely prohibited. If someone is found guilty of doing so, her seat will be cancelled without any notice.
- All the rules stated above may be altered, and new rules may be added according to the necessity of the institution.